Customer Service Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Christy Souisa
Date posted 15 October 20192019-10-15 2019-12-14 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 61000000 82000000 82000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Customer Service Manager job has just become available at a multinational financial services company based in Jakarta.
About Customer Service Manager Role:
In this role, you will manage all aspects of receivable portfolio liquidation for your assigned area, along with collection efforts. You will be accountable for the timely and proper liquidation of repossessed collateral with minimum losses. You will affect the collection of deficiencies and supervise the customer services department staff.
- Approves account modifications and executes documents within authority
- Ensures the overall quality of accounting inputs and resulting adjustments
- Oversees the successful liquidation of the legal portfolio and coordinates these efforts with legal counsel
- Manages customer service efforts as they relate to customer requests, staffing, and corporate support
- Ensures the quality of customer service
- Directs the preparation of the past-due report
- Approves additions, deletions, and modifications to potential credit loss report
- Forecasts delinquency and losses and analyses trends for use by management
- Maintains goodwill while administering the company's policies and procedures through dealings with customers, dealers, and other company's financial services offices
- Manages and trains customer services staff as it relates to the job duties
- Initiates new procedures and recommends new policies as work conditions change
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them
- Understands the equal opportunity and harassment policies of the company, applies them in all aspects of management and maintains an environment, which is consistent with these policies
To succeed in this Customer Service Manager job, you will need to be able to work closely with other related departments and have the ability to combine business acumen with an in-depth knowledge of account settlement.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university
- Minimum six years' experience in commercial collections and financial marketing at a multifinance company or with another financial institution
- Demonstrated knowledge of finance/leasing products, policies and procedures, and accounting practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of commercial law, including bankruptcy
- Demonstrated knowledge of the subsidiary’s credit and documentation procedures, processes and operations
- Knowledge of Human Resources policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to apply problem solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated knowledge or and the ability to apply math computation skills used for financial modelling and forecasting techniques
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend English may be essential
- Demonstrated ability to analyse the financial status of customers
- Ability to provide an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation with fellow employees in order to accomplish given tasks
- Ability to apply managerial and leadership skills to develop and motivate personnel
- Ability to define finance/lease markets and make recommendations
- Ability and willingness to travel
This leading multinational financial services company has offices in emerging markets within five continents. With over 30 years of experience, this company is a great brand to join in time of development.
If you are determined, driven and has a strong leadership, this is the role for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Customer Service Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.