Relationship Manager Trade Finance
Salary BPJS, insurance, incentives
Consultant Christy Souisa
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-09-22 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Relationship Manager Trade Finance job opportunity has just become available at a startup peer-to-peer lending company based in Jakarta.
About the Relationship Manager Trade Finance Role:
Reporting directly to Area Manager of Trade Finance, you will be in charge of preliminary assessment of a borrower's eligibility for a loan and creating the loan proposal while overseeing the end-to-end process.
- Preliminary assessment of borrower's eligibility
- Analyse borrower’s business and financial conditions with good judgement and accuracy
- Write up loan proposals efficiently in a timely manner
- Coordinate and communicate with other divisions to ensure smooth running of business processes
- Oversee the end-to-end process of a deal including but not limited to data gathering, data validation, assist in underwriting process, negotiation and closing
- Maintain open and consistent communication with borrowers and improve relationships
- Take an active involvement and assist in the preparation of any major project and partnership tender as required including but not limited to regional projects
- Initiate a proactive approach throughout the process
- Two to five years of experience in commercial or corporate banking with exposures in the segment for at least of two years
- Be in the current position for at least a year
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Strong credit assessment skill with good balance of risk appetite and business acumen
- Critical and analytical thinking with strong problem-solving skill
- Have a good understanding of general industries knowledge
- Ability to expand and develop new relationships with SME businesses
- Excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Strong negotiation skill and consultative selling skill
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, evolving and fast-paced working environment
- Hold relevant certifications i.e. Omega, BSMR/UKMR
- Bachelor's degree from good school, where reputable university is a plus point
If you have the relevant relationship manager experience with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to be part of a forward thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to learn more.