Head of Sales
Location Central JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Samuel Gotama
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 financial-services Central Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A new Head of Sales job based in Jakarta has just become available at a promising start-up fintech company that offers alternative credit scoring for emerging markets using telecom data and other new data sources.
About the Head of Sales Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to analyse the effectiveness of the leads provided by the cellular providers in Indonesia and create the strategy to increase the efficiency of the leads.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders in telcos
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the telco on all issues related to execution of collaboration and coordination between telco and the company and to address the issue
- Identifying and fleshing out new opportunities that build on company's strengths and help telcos address their pain points and growth agenda
- Coordinating and responding to any requests for information/proposal that a telco may initiate in which trusting social spots an opportunity to further its cause
To succeed in this Head of Sales role, you should have prior experience in enterprise sales or account management.
- At least five years' experience in enterprise (solution) sales and/or account management
- Experience working with a start-up in the big data and/or fintech space would be a big plus
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills backed up by references
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving and analytic and capable to drive insights into action
- Good understanding of the fintech ecosystem and technology and financial markets, especially in emerging markets
- Ability to articulate with strong presentation skills and written communication abilities and contribute to executive level discussion and debate
- Smart, independent, patient, with deep curiosity and willingness to learn
This start-up company is a pioneer in alternative credit scoring. It is performing well in Vietnam and has plans to expand to the Philippines, Thailand, and Bangladesh.
If you are up to the challenge to expand your experience in a start-up financial technology company, please do not hesitate to apply for this role.