Head of Field Collection
Consultant Samuel Gotama
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly growing multifinance based in Indonesia is currently looking for Head of Field Collection, based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
As the Head of Field Collection, the main responsibility is to lead a big team of 1,000 collection staff nationwide, to ensure the collection strategy being executed as planned. The other responsibilities are:
- Responsible for performance and quality of team, ensure to given collection targets are achieved
- Setting up Manager KPI’s and ensure the KPI is align with business and department requirements/targets
- Planning midterm/long term headcount requirements and budget of field to ensure the headcount is accordance with budget
- Improve and execute well managed daily operations, reporting and system in all field collection team to ensure every activity is running properly and all reporting is delivered within SLA
- Defines strategy and control mechanism for out region field collectors
- Lease with strategy and analytic team to challenge existing Field strategy for better cost & productivity efficiency's
- Restructuring and recovery corporate, SME, PI NPL ,credit analysis practical implementation, managing with new structure and strategy
- Supporting process in opening roll out city, improve escalation process on complaints and suspicious fraud.
To nail for this position, the candidate should have the exposure of leading a very big team in the previous experiences. The other requirements are:
- 10+ years experience in collection 10+ years’ experience in collection
- Good communication skill
- Experience with business process
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Independent person
- Strong Leadership
- Developed ability to motivate, coach and discipline staff
- Excellent organisational skills
If you are ready to embrace a new challenge and exposure in collection, do not hesitate to apply for this job! Looking forward to speak with you and discuss this great opportunity further!