Investment Banking Associate
Location Central JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Felix Junata
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 banking Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Investment Banking Associate role has just become available at one of well known multinational banks, based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to Head of Investment Banking Area coverage.
About the Investment Banking Associate role:
In this role you will be responsible to develop expertise in the quantitative and analytic practices used to develop strategic, capital structure and valuation recommendations to clients and will work along-side senior bankers in providing relationship support and executing transactions
Other key responsibilities:
- Transaction execution includes to support due diligence, document preparation, negotiation etc. and liaising with relevant counterpart at the client/other advisers
- Participate in the "full cycle" of transactions execution including preparing marketing pitches, reviewing and formulating financial analysis, preparing and presenting internal committee memorandum and client presentations
- Keeping abreast of key market developments and establishing knowledge of the target client base and relevant market dynamics
- Outstanding financial analysis and modelling skills
- Strong Investment banking experience
- 3+ years of investment banking experience
- Strong communication and project management skills
- In-depth understanding of investment banking products
- Experience in dealing with clients and other transactions advisers
- Strong team player
This bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are a progressive investment banker with a can-do attitude, driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.