Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking
Location Central JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Felix Junata
Date posted 21 September 2018 2018-09-212018-11-17 banking Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking job who has just become available at one of well-known multinational bank, based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to Team Leader of Corporate Banking.
About theRelationship Manager - Corporate Banking role:
In this role you will be responsible for originating new local corporate clients and deepening relationship with existing ones. You will also be in charge of identifying solutions for the bank's clients and driving sales revenue.
- Originate, grow and develop relationship with tier one local corporate clients
- Maintain sound risk management
- Deliver excellent sales and business results
- Build, manage and maintain both internal and external business relationships
To succeed in the Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Extensive experience in managing local corporate clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to identify and manage a range of client solutions
- Minimum of five years' experience as a Corporate Relationship Manager in a multinational bank
This multinational bank has an excellent reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in managing tier one clients and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.