Location Central JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Felix Junata
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 banking Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Branch Manager role job that has just become available at one of well known banks, based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to Regional/ Area Head.
About the Branch Manager role:
Reporting directly to Regional Head. In this role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy and delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities.
Maintain and expand Consumer, SME/ Commercial business in both lending and funding, by developing strategy and drive business growth as well as responsible for whole operation of the branch banking.
Lead the team, achieving team target, encourage teamwork and motivate team members.
Improve present work flows/systems to achieve the most efficient system.
- Have experience in Consumer, SME/ Commercial banking in both funding and lending with at least 3 years of progressive work experience.
- Possess a good University Degree
- Strong analytic and marketing skills
- Able to build strong relationship with clients
- Highly motivated, self-driven and result oriented
- Risk awareness, strong analytic skills
- Sound understanding of credit manual and Bank Indonesia regulation
This bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are a progressive banker with a can-do attitude, driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.