Relationship Manager Corporate Banking
Consultant Felix Junata
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 banking Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking) job who has just become available at one of well known multinational bank based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to Team Leader of Corporate Banking.
About the Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking) role:
Reporting directly to Team Leader of Corporate Banking, in this role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy and delivering the highest quality service with the scope under Corporate Banking division. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities.
- Maintain and expand corporate banking business by developing strategy and drive business growth especially in the cash wallet of the multinational clients
- Lead the team, achieving team target, encourage teamwork and motivate team members
- Improve present work flows/systems to achieve the most efficient system
- Have experience in corporate/ commercial banking with at least three to five years' exposure in lending and/or funding products
- Possess a good university degree
- Strong analytic and marketing skills
- Ability to build strong relationship with clients
- Highly motivated, self-driven and result oriented
- Risk awareness, strong analytic skills
- Sound understanding of credit manual and Bank Indonesia regulation
This local bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are a progressive Corporate Banker with a can-do attitude, driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.