Corporate Relationship Manager
Location Central JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Felix Junata
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 banking Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Corporate Relationship Manager (RM) job who specifically handle the financial institution clients has just become available at one of well known multinational bank based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to Head of Corporate Banking.
About the Corporate Relationship Manager (RM) role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy and delivering the highest quality service, especially for financial institution clients. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities.
- Maintain and expand corporate banking business by developing strategy and drive business growth especially in the financial institution clients of local private as well as multinational financial services wallet
- Lead the team, achieving team target, encourage teamwork and motivate team members
- Improve present work flows/systems to achieve the most efficient system
- Having experience in corporate banking especially in financial institution group for at least 5 years in a multinational bank
- Possess a good University Degree
- Strong analytic and marketing skills
- Ability to build strong relationship with clients
- Highly motivated, self-driven and result oriented
- Risk awareness, strong analytic skills
- Sound understanding of credit manual and Bank Indonesia regulation
This top tier multinational bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. If you are a progressive corporate banker with a can-do attitude, driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.