Relationship Manager- Trade Financing
Consultant Samuel Gotama
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A Relationship Manager job has just been made available within leading peer to peer lending start up company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Relationship Manager role:
In this key role, you will be working closely with the top management to manage its trade financing products.
As a Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Source leads for project financing, supply chain financing, invoice financing and other related solutions
- Educate customers on peer-to-peer lending
- Follow-up with inquiries and qualify leads
- Retain and expand relationship with existing and potential customers to meet their financing needs
- Identify new product and service offerings, which may create unique, innovative, and high-value customer solutions
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategies and materials and selling of the services provided to optimise business opportunities and revenue generation
To nail in this position, you must have the following requirements:
- Has 2 - 5 years' of experience in supply chain, receivables, invoice, and/or distributor financing
- Proven sales network with local corporate and/or middle-market companies
- Excellent communication skills; Both written and verbal
- Able to adapt to a rapidly evolving and fast-paced working environment
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills with proven ability to optimise both internal and external contacts
- Proactive, assertive and able to take ownership of the target with the ability to plan for its achievement
- Good self/time management skill
This top-tier fin-tech start up company is a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you are passionate, driven and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Relationship Manager job is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.