AVP Credit Analyst
Consultant Cheryl Atmadja
Date posted 02 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting AVP Credit Analyst role focusing on tier one local corporate clients has just become available at one of the growing multinational bank based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Department this is a role for a Credit analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the AVP Credit Analyst role:
In this role you will be responsible for assessing loan portfolios for both new and existing local corporate clients including multinational companies.
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit application, including new or existing clients, with tier one local corporate clients
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Present credit analysis, justifications, findings and recommendations to seniors
- Manage and maintain both internal and external business relationships
To succeed in the AVP Credit Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Extensive experience in analysing large corporate clients
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to identify core factors when analysing a range of clients
- Minimum of six years' experience as a Corporate Credit Analyst in a multinational bank
This multinational bank has an excellent reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in a banking industry handling tier one clients and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting AVP Credit Analyst role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.