Corporate Relationship Manager
Consultant Cindy Tanudjaja
Date posted 08 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Corporate Relationship Manager role at AVP level has just become available at one of the leading multinational bank based in Indonesia. Focusing on SOE and Local Corporate Clients and reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for a Corporate Relationship Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Corporate Relationship Manager role:
In this role you will be responsible for managing relationships with SOE clients and engaging new large local corporate Clients. You will also be in charge of identifying solutions for the bank's clients and driving sales revenue.
- Originate, grow and develop relationship with state owned enterprise and local corporate clients
- Maintain sound risk management
- Deliver excellent sales and business results
- Build, manage and maintain both internal and external business relationships
To succeed in the Corporate RM job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Extensive experience in managing state owned enterprise
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to identify and manage a range of client solutions
- Seven to ten years' experience as a Corporate Relationship Manager in a multinational bank
This multinational bank has an excellent reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in managing tier one clients and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Corporate Relationship Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.