AVP Corporate RM
Consultant Cindy Tanudjaja
Date posted 28 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting AVP Corporate RM role focusing on tier one local corporate clients has just become available at one of the growing multinational bank based in Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Head of Department this is a role for a Corporate RM who is a leader in their field.
About the AVP Corporate RM role:
In this role you will be responsible for originating new local corporate clients and deepening relationship with existing ones. You will also be in charge of identifying solutions for the bank's clients and driving sales revenue.
- Originate, grow and develop relationship with tier one local corporate clients
- Maintain sound risk management
- Deliver excellent sales and business results
- Build, manage and maintain both internal and external business relationships
To succeed in the AVP Corporate RM job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Extensive experience in managing large local corporate clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to identify and manage a range of client solutions
- Seven to ten years' experience as a Corporate Relationship Manager in a multinational bank
This multinational bank has an excellent reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in managing tier one clients and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting AVP Corporate RM role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.