Head of Contact Center
Consultant Cindy Tanudjaja
Date posted 08 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Head of Contact Center at SVP level has just become available at one of the leading multinational bank based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Retail Banking Director, this is a role for a Head of Contact Center who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Contact Center role:
In this role, you will be responsible to lead the bank's contact center as a reliable customer touch point with an excellent customer service and strong sales culture.
- Develop a strong service and sales culture in contact center
- Ensure proper implementation of streamlining process and procedures and global standards initiatives
- Achieve expected outcome such as target consumer asset sales volume and improvement on customer service experience
To succeed , you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, related field or equivalent experience
- Has minimum 8 years’ experience in related area
- Strong managerial, communications, organisational, lateral thinking, strategic planning, analytical,interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
This multinational bank has an excellent international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in driving the contact center performance and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.