AVP Client Integration
Consultant Cindy Tanudjaja
Date posted 13 April 2017
An exciting Client Integration job at AVP level has just become available at an established multinational bank in Jakarta. Being a part of the Cash Management Business and reporting directly to the Head of Client Implementation and Integration this is a strategic role for a consultant who is savvy in financial IT and understand the big picture of cash management business.
About the AVP Client Integration Role:
In this role, you will work closely with both the Cash Management Sales team and also the bank's client to ensure that the system integration run smoothly and the best service is provided to the client.
- Proactively collaborate with Sales Managers to provide presales consultancy activities to understand customer requirements and provide suitable technology consultation on Channel connectivity, Information Technology security, business process, Enterprise Resource Planning and Treasury Management System perspective with a view to position Client Integration as a key differentiator.
- Project manage, coordinate and deliver the technical integration and system aspects of cash management solutions for customers in a professional and effective manner with a view to accelerate revenue
- Provide relevant feedback and support in the product development cycle through customer feedback and market trend analysis, as well as participate activities during product development, testing and commercial launch as and when required.
- Sustain high quality client centric service culture.
To succeed in the AVP Client Integration job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively across borders and internal matrix.
- University graduate with working experience from a banking background or Enterprise Resource Planning and Treasury Management System consulting background
- Solid project management skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Information Technology, application integration, networks, security and operating systems are required.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning and Treasury Management System, especially on Systems, Applications, Products and Oracle is an added advantage.
- Fluency in both written and verbal English with additional proficiency in other languages an advantage.
- Well developed communication, presentation, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
This multinational bank has an excellent international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in providing cash management solutions from technical perspective and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting AVP Client Integration role.