SVP Relationship Manager MNC Portfolio
Consultant Cindy Tanudjaja
Date posted 17 March 2017
A leading multinational bank based in Jakarta is looking to recruit a Senior Relationship Manager at SVP level to be a part of its growing business. As a part of the team, you will report to the team leader, managing and developing your own portfolio of multi national corporate clients.
About the SVP Relationship Manager MNC Portfolio role:
In this role you will develop and grow the bank's relationship with its MNC clients while at the same time drive business revenue.
• Grow and develop relationship with multinational corporate clients
• Maintain sound risk management
• Deliver excellent sales and business results
• Build, manage and maintain both internal and external business relationships
To succeed in the SVP Relationship Manager MNC Portfolio job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively across borders and internal matrix.
• Extensive experience in managing large MNC clients
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, fluent in English including Bahasa Indonesia
• The ability to identify and manage a range of client solutions
• Twelve to fifteen years' experience as a Corporate Relationship Manager in a multinational bank
This multinational bank has an excellent international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in driving sales in multi national corporate clients portfolio and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting SVP Relationship Manager MNC Portfolio job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.