Cash Management Sales
Consultant Cindy Tanudjaja
Date posted 02 March 2017
An exciting Cash Management Sales job at AVP - VP level has just become available at an established multinational bank in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Cash Management Sales this is a role for a Sales leader in their field.
About the Cash Management Sales Role:
In this role, you will drive the revenue of the bank's cash management business and develop relationships with top tier local corporate and commercial clients.
- Provide expertise advice in Cash Management solutions
- Deliver excellent sales and business results
- Build, manage and maintain both internal and external business relationships
- Own the end-to-end cash management sales process from opportunity identification, providing solutions to clients and winning the sales mandate.
To succeed , you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Extensive experience in transaction banking product, cash management specifically with a wide network in local corporate and commercial clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to identify and manage a range of client solutions
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a Cash Management Sales Manager in a multinational bank
This multinational bank has an excellent international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in driving sales for cash management business and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Cash Management Sales role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.