Transaction Banking Sales
Consultant Cindy Tanudjaja
Date posted 31 January 2017
An exciting Transaction Banking Sales job at AVP - VP level has just become available at an established multinational bank in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Transaction Banking this is a role for a Transaction Banking Sales leader in their field.
About the Transaction Banking Sales Role:
In this role, you will grow and develop relationships with top tier local and multinational corporate clients.
- Provide expertise advice in Trade Finance and Cash Management solutions
- Deliver excellent sales and business results
- Build, manage and maintain both internal and external business relationships
To succeed in the Transaction Banking Sales job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively across borders and internal matrix.
- Extensive experience in transaction banking product, both trade finance and cash management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to identify and manage a range of client solutions
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a Transaction Banking Sales Manager in a multinational bank
This multinational bank has an excellent international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in driving sales for transaction banking business and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Transaction Banking Sales role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.