Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sharleen Widjaya
Date posted 13 March 2023jakarta banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-03-13 2023-05-12 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent Compliance Manager job has just become available at a well-known fintech company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Compliance Manager Role:
In the business critical role, you will be responsible for implementing and managing a group-wide effective compliance programme. This includes reviewing relevant company policies and governance frameworks, terms and conditions, as well as processes which are always align with current regulations.
- Establish and manage strong and effective relationships with relevant regulatory bodies, particularly Bappebti and OJK
- Instil a compliance-first decision-making and continuous improvement mentality
- Oversee regulatory and relevant management reporting across company's legal entities
- Become a subject-matter expert in in product compliance. Provide advice on business models and structures which are fully compliant with current regulations as the company expands into new products
- Report back to business functions on current regulatory risk and compliance performance through regular reviews, highlighting or escalating areas of concern and contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
- Evaluate colleagues' knowledge and educate them on work-related laws and regulations
- Resolve employee concerns about compliance
To succeed in this Compliance Manager job, you must proficient be in English, have solid experience in technical compliance skills, having a good relationship with OJK and Bappebti (regulators) as well as possess excellent leadership skills.
- Proven experience working within compliance, preferably in a hypergrowth fintech environment
- Demonstrated ability to mediate disagreements and resolve conflicts at the most senior levels
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with regulators (OJK and/or Bappebti)
- Professional, highly analytical, and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in risk management and financial industry regulations across Indonesia. Regional Southeast Asia experience is advantageous
- Good financial products knowledge across asset classes (gold, equities, fixed income, money market). Experience with crypto currencies is an advantage
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual who can work well in a fast-growing startup environment
- Fluent in Bahasa and English
This is a prominent hypergrowth investment company (financial services) in Indonesia. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, the Compliance Manager role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Head of Compliance role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1515
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 03 February 2023An excellent Head of Risk Management job has just become available at a well-known securities company in Jakarta, Indonesia.