Head of Compliance
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 08 February 2023jakarta banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-02-16 2023-04-09 banking Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent Head of Compliance job has just become available at an pioneer financial technology (banking) company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of Compliance Role:
In the business critical role, you will be responsible for implementing and managing a group-wide effective compliance programme. This includes reviewing relevant company policies and governance frameworks, terms and conditions, as well as processes which are always align with current regulations.
- Manage and lead a team of specialists in compliance
- Establish and manage strong and effective relationships with relevant regulatory bodies, particularly Bappebti and OJK
- Instill a compliance-first decision-making and continuous improvement mentality
- Oversee regulatory and relevant management reporting across company's legal entities
- Become a subject-matter expert in in product compliance. Provide advice on business models and structures which are fully compliant with current regulations as the company expands into new products
- Report back to business functions on current regulatory risk and compliance performance through regular reviews, highlighting or escalating areas of concern and contribute to robust and effective compliance controls within the organisation
- Evaluate colleagues’ knowledge and educate them on work-related laws and regulations
- Resolve employee concerns about compliance
To succeed in this Head of Compliance job, you must proficient be in English, have solid experience in technical compliance skills, having a good relationship with OJK and Bappebti (regulators) as well as possess excellent leadership skills.
- Proven experience (eight or more years) in leading a compliance team, preferably in a hypergrowth fintech environment
- Demonstrated ability to mediate disagreements and resolve conflicts at the most senior levels
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with regulators (OJK and/or Bappebti)
- Professional, highly analytical, and possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in risk management and financial industry regulations across Indonesia. Regional Southeast Asia experience is advantageous
- Good financial products knowledge across asset classes (gold, equities, fixed income, money market). Experience with crypto currencies is an advantage
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual who can work well in a fast-growing startup environment
- Fluent in Bahasa and English
This is a prominent hypergrowth investment company (financial services) in Indonesia. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Head of Compliance role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1521
Salary: IDR80,000,000 - IDR120,000,000 per month + ASAPLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 March 2023A large general insurance company is embarking on an exciting journey and is rcruiting for a Head of Partnerships (Insurance) - Multi Finance job for their Indonesian business. Working directly with the leadership team, you will play a key part in developing their multi-finance business and digital partnerships.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 February 2023A large insurance company is seeking a Head of IT Security & Governance to join their team in Jakarta. Reporting to the regional Group CISO, you would have full responsibility for the security and governance of the Indonesia business.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 March 2023An excellent Senior Pricing Actuary (AVP level) job (financial services) has just become available at a well-known life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 22 February 2023An excellent Financial Controller job has just become available at an investment platform company (part of a big and well-known group) in Jakarta, Indonesia.