Head of Compliance
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 11 November 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-11-11 2023-01-10 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Head of Compliance job has just become available at one of the prominent fund management (SOE - financial services) companies in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of Compliance Role:
In the business critical role, you will be responsible for advising business and senior management on applicable rules and regulations as this will fundamentally impact the business.
- Implement testing and monitoring programmes to determine adequacy and effectiveness of compliance controls and develop periodic reporting on the test results
- Oversee and execute compliance initiatives
- Support risk assessment initiatives
- Coordinate with multiple departments to fulfil information requests from regulators
- Drive key projects related to new licensing or compliance
- Draft and review various legal documents, and/or negotiate on contracts with external partners
- Keep abreast with the relevant legal developments (legislation, regulatory, and jurisprudence) and proactively make suggestions/recommendations and follow up on its implementation
To succeed in this Head of Compliance job, you must be proficient in English, have solid experience in technical compliance, good government regulator relationships and also ideal if you are coming from investment/fund management/capital market.
- At least 10 years of experience in a compliance/risk management/audit function at a financial institution/financial services (i.e. investment/fund management/capital market), or have been a legal counsel at a law firm
- Knowledge of OJK/BI/BPK regulations reporting to OJK/BI/BPK systems, having an exposure in dealing with KPK and PPATK is perfect
- Good attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills
- Positive attitude, flexible, proactive, self-motivated and detail-oriented with strong sense of responsibility and able to work individually
This prominent company is one of the top priority fund management company in Indonesia. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Head of Compliance role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: medicalLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 November 2022An excellent Country Credit Head job has just become available at an international banking company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: competitiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 November 2022An excellent Head of Customer Management job has just become available at an international insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Competitive BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 October 2022An excellent Head of Business Risk job has just become available at a leading digital banking in Jakarta, Indonesia.