Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 11 November 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-11-11 2023-01-10 banking Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent AVP Compliance job has just become available at an international corporate banking company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the AVP Compliance Role:
In this business critical role, you will conduct oversight and promote good corporate culture and compliance with the letter and spirit of legal and regulatory requirements in the conduct of business.
- Develop, maintain and administer the implementation of relevant global, regional and local policies as well as manuals and procedures
- Conduct regulatory compliance risk assessments and assist in preparing the annual compliance plan to ensure that all key aspects of business operations are covered
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive compliance monitoring programme to ascertain and monitor the status of the bank’s compliance with the applicable requirements
- Provide advice to the bank’s management on all regulatory and compliance matters, including regulatory change
- Take charge within transaction monitoring, promote sanction, bribery, KYC, AML, AFC, fraud and regulatory reporting
The successful AVP Compliance will need to have a minimum of six years experience in compliance within the banking industry.
- Strong exposure in the areas of compliance and corporate governance within banking industry, with experience overseeing AML/KYC, sanctions, fraud, transaction monitoring, bribery and regulatory. Also, proficient in English as this is a regional role
- Manage regular dealings with the regulators such as OJK and PPATK
- Excellent stakeholder communication skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting AVP Compliance job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.