Head of Compliance
Salary Bonus + Insurance
Consultant Dessi Sari
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 financial-services Indonesia ID IDR 70000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Compliance job has just become available at one of the fast growing financial technology companies based in Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Director of Compliance, this is a role for a compliance professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Compliance Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible for managing communication to regulators and develop a robust and flexible compliance framework for the product.
- Oversee the compliance team and end-to-end compliance process and system
- Actively involve in management and advisory of different stakeholders in various business units with regards to the latest regulations
- Work with the front line officers to ensure process compliance and awareness of various risks
- Work alongside the Legal team and other internal stakeholders and act as advisory service to the business team on giving a view of compliance/regulatory requirement, providing suggestions, to ensure compliance to regulations and avoid non-favourable scenarios
- Reach out to related stakeholders (OJK/BI) on managing compliance risk by building a good relationship and proactively giving inputs to them, steering the regulatory landscape for a more favourable business climate
- Minimum 10 years' experience in banking/financial industry
- Minimum five years' hands-on experience with the regulator (OJK/BI)
- Able to think from a regulator's perspective, and give meaningful feedback to the business on regulatory requirements
- Appetite to deep dive and dig down word-by-word on understanding OJK regulations and able to interpret the meaning in the context of banking/financial industry
- Comfortable in dealing with regulator and able to represent business confidently in the regulator point of view
This financial technology firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They are a market leader with a rapid growth and successful track record.
The culture is agile and if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Compliance job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.