Director of Compliance and GA
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Dessi Sari
Date posted 21 August 20192019-08-21 2019-10-20 banking Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 80001000 80001000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A regional life insurance company is recruiting a Director of Compliance and GA in Indonesia to join their team. In this position, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Director of Compliance and GA Role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role to be the number one in-charge of compliance and AML within the institution.
- Implement and maintain an effective compliance programme prevailing to Indonesian laws
- Build awareness and compliance culture
- Provide training and education to back office staff and distribution channel staff on regulatory requirements, compliance and internal policy and procedures
- Manage, oversee and monitor the practice of distribution compliance, AML compliance and general compliance
- Provide advice on regulatory compliance issues and requirements
- Implement and maintain effective controls and procedures, ensure compliance with corporate policies relating to compliance, e.g. code of ethics, record management, reputation risk, third party risk management, privacy and personal data protection
- Prepare and compile divisional reports such as quarterly/semi-annual compliance reports, annual AML ATF assessments, monthly anti-terrorist reports, record management and privacy assessment as well as ad hoc reporting
- Manage the annual regional quality assurance and local quality assurance
- Participate in the risk management practice
The successful candidate must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a good understanding of compliance.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree from relevant field
• 15 years' experience in insurance, eight years' experience in compliance
• Financial certification is a plus
• Worked in a multinational background
• Excellent written and communication skills in English
This company is a regional insurance player. It has developed a great brand for the past decades and is already a household brand. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Director of Compliance and GA role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.