Head of Compliance
Salary Attractive Package + Insurance
Consultant Amanda Thirza
Date posted 08 September 2018 2018-09-082018-11-07 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity as Head of Compliance has just been made available in a leading financial technology company with an impressive growth in the Asian market. The role is to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia and you will implement and develop country wide compliance activities and policies.
About the Head of Compliance Role:
In this essential position, you will liaise directly with the CEO and be responsible for end-to-end compliance operations and ensuring that the company activities are aligned with regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the compliance team and end-to-end compliance process and system
- Actively involved in management and advisory of different stakeholders in various business units with regards to the latest regulations
To succeed in this role, you will need to work with the front line officers to ensure process compliance and awareness of various risks.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable university with at least ten years' of strong compliance exposure within financial services industry (consumer banking preferred)
- Good knowledge of both regulatory compliance and financial crime concepts particularly those that are relevant to consumer lending
- Must have a dynamic, go-getter mindset that is comfortable with a start-up environment
The company is a leading financial technology (fintech) company with continuous growth and strong presence in the Indonesian market. The culture is dynamic, visionary and innovative.
If you are dynamic, ambitious and looking for the next challenge in your career, the Head of Compliance role is for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.