Head of Compliance and Risk
Salary IDR40,000,000 - IDR50,000,000 per month + Insurance
Consultant Amanda Thirza
Date posted 27 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A wonderful opportunity as Head of Compliance and Risk has just arisen in a leading premier payment service provider and third party processor to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia, providing exciting challenges for the leaders within financial services industry.
About the Head of Compliance and Risk role:
As the Head of Compliance and Risk, you will oversee the overall compliance and transaction review (risk) company wide and are primarily responsible for providing leadership, support and guidance to the compliance and risk teams while also ensuring that they comply with the goals, objectives and standards of the organisation in order to meet customer satisfaction and deadlines. You will be in charge of designing and implementing policy and procedures that meet the needs of various clients, while still maintaining company profitability and acceptable loss numbers.
- Maintain and update the policies and procedures to be followed by the compliance, underwriting (aggregator, merchant and sub-merchant), transaction review (risk) departments and also other departments within the company
- Evaluate current risk management and underwriting strategies and make recommendations for change when appropriate and work closely with management to ensure content is aligned with government regulations, revenue, customer, culture, and business objectives
- Set up, review and govern system accesses and security matrices for the company’s core system as well as aligning policies and procedures with the card scheme regulations.
- Design and implement management reporting to inform management of performance levels of departments and related risk levels of merchants while also managing multiple priorities, assign appropriate resources, ensure quality, professional work and maintain high standards
- Minimum Bachelor's degree with five (5) years of merchant and/or payment experience in the financial/ banking environment with advanced knowledge of Card Scheme rules and regulations
- Ability to design and document Underwriting and Risk policies in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and interactions with a wide range of levels across the bank with good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid organisational and time management skills, sound judgement, strong problem solving and analytic skills
- High motivation and attention to detail with efficiency and ability to take ownership of results
- Ability to learn quickly and to work both independently and as part of a team toward the achievement of client and team goals
- Must have superior Microsoft office skills with a strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
This is a leading bank that needs no introduction.
If you are driven, determined, and wish to advance in your career, this Head of Compliance and Risk job is the role for you.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.