Consultant Amanda Thirza
Date posted 06 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
As a result of ongoing and continued success both within the country and internationally, this renowned global bank is currently seeking Compliance Director to spearhead its compliance team in Jakarta and be part of its rapidly growing business in Indonesia.
About the Compliance Director role:
Reporting directly to the Country CEO and the Regional Head of Compliance, you will be responsible to lead country compliance team and has overall responsibility for ensuring organisational compliance with the local regulations and group policies.
- Provide advice and guidance to the management, business, and operations on local, global, and group regulations and policies
- Lead the preparation on regulatory reporting to OJK, Bank Indonesia, and other government entities as regulated
- Recommend policies and procedures on overall compliance-related matters including regulatory and AML/CFT/Sanctions requirements and ensure that the implementation of programs is based on established policies and procedures
- Enhance development and provide leadership to the local compliance team
- Be the point of contact for the bank in dealing with local regulators
- Bachelor/Master's degree from reputable university
- Minimum 12 years of experience in Compliance within banking industry with at least 5 years in senior managerial role
- At least 5 years of exposure as an Executive with OJK
- Excellent strategic thinking and solid leadership experience
- Comprehensive understanding on both local and international regulations
- Established relationship with local regulators
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
This global bank needs no introduction. A world renowned financial institution with more than 150 years of history, this company provides you with excellent learning and development program, career growth and global mobility. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role or you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Compliance Director role.