Head of AML Compliance
Consultant Amanda Thirza
Date posted 06 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Head of AML Compliance role has been made available at a reputable multinational corporate bank to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of AML Compliance role:
As Head of AML Compliance, you will be expected to ensure the implementation of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) program bank wide.
- Promoting compliance awareness, particularly in its relations to AML and CFT program implementation
- Evaluating and assessing the appropriateness of Bank's internal policies and procedures in compliance with prevailing laws and regulations
- Providing analytical and administrative support to superior in developing and maintaining high standard of compliance department's function
- Monitoring the update of Customer's data and their transaction profiles
- Ensuring that bank's policy and procedures have been in line with prevailing laws and regulations, determined AML and CFT development program, bank's product risk, activities and complexity of Bank's business and transaction volume
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- At least 5 years' experience in AML/CFT advisory and transaction monitoring role within banking industry
- CAMS certified and PPATK background will be a major plus
- Experienced in leading and managing team
- Strong analytic and negotiation skills with experience managing stakeholders
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
This company has an excellent reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in a banking industry handling tier one clients and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of AML Compliance role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity