Head of Financial Crime Compliance
Consultant Amanda Thirza
Date posted 08 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity as Head of Financial Crime Compliance has just been made available at one of the prominent global banks to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Head of Financial Crime Compliance role:
As Head of Financial Crime Compliance, you will ensure the implementation of the effective program on AML-CTF and non-involvement of the bank's Jakarta branch in transacting with any sanctioned parties.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Ensure high quality of quality improvement program on KYC Assessment as well as implement risk management to ensure strong internal control within the bank
- Manage proper, accurate and speedy handling on all financial crime issues (including Bank Indonesia, OJK, KPK, PPATK, and Head Office requirement) and risk assessment
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of policies for Anti-Money Laundering and Combating Terrorist Financing, Economic Sanctions, and Quality Improvement on KYC assessment with related departments
- Coordinate and establish good relationship through effective communication and cooperation in relation with external contacts i.e. Bank Indonesia, PPATK, OJK, KPK, Audit Firms and others
- Ensure effective development of Anti-Money Laundering system in capturing suspicious transaction
- Review Suspicious Transaction Report and control the submission to PPATK and endorsement from the Compliance Director as well as observe and analyse the implementation of KYC assessment
- Coordinate with related working units regarding the compliance, inspection and assessment purposes including data pertaining to financial crime matters
- Support Compliance Department and other related parties for quality improvement programs & financial crime issues
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Having at least 8 years of extensive exposure in Compliance and Financial Crime (AML/KYC, CTF, ABC, Sanctions) within banking industry
- CAMS holder will be preferred
- Strong experience with matrix environment
- Excellent skills in communication and negotiation
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia
This renowned global bank needs no introduction. With almost a hundred years of presence and more than 800 branches worldwide, they continuously grow and persistently maintain their respectable name in the market.
This company provides you with excellent learning and development program, career growth and global mobility. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.