Group Head - Compliance
Consultant Amanda Thirza
Date posted 20 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting opportunity as Group Head - Compliance has arisen from a rapidly growing local bank to be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting to Director of Compliance, Risk, and Legal, you will lead bank wide compliance-related fields such as regulatory, financial crime, and advisory along with ensuring good corporate governance.
About the Group Head - Compliance role:
In this business critical role, you will conduct oversight and promote good corporate culture and compliance with the letter and spirit of legal and regulatory requirements in the conduct of business.
- Develop, maintain and administer the implementation of relevant global, regional and local policies as well as manuals and procedures
- Conduct regulatory compliance risk assessments and assist in preparing the annual compliance plan to ensure that all key aspects of business operations are covered
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive compliance monitoring program to ascertain and monitor the status of the bank’s compliance with the applicable requirements
- Provide advice to the bank’s management on all regulatory and compliance matters, including regulatory change
- Develop and conduct compliance training program and meet reporting obligations, including reporting on regulatory compliance matters, regulatory compliance risk and regulatory change
The successful Head of Compliance will need to have a minimum of 10 years' experience in a risk management, compliance and / or audit role.
- Strong exposure in the areas of compliance and corporate governance within banking industry, with experience overseeing AML/KYC, Sanctions, etc.
- Regular dealings with the regulators such as OJK and PPATK
- Excellent stakeholder communication skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Group Head - Compliance job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.