Internal Audit AVP
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sharleen Widjaya
Date posted 23 September 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/capital-markets 2022-09-23 2022-11-22 financial-services Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Internal Audit AVP job has just become available at a well-established asset management company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Internal Audit AVP Role:
You will be responsible for performing audit and business and regulatory compliance activities. The corporate title would be at an AVP level, and the functional title would be Internal Audit Officer. This role will report directly to the Head of Internal Audit and Compliance with matrix report to the Group Head in Hong Kong.
- Prepare and implement annual audit plan
- Test and evaluate the implementation of internal control and risk management system in accordance with internal policies
- Provide suggestions for improvement and objective information on the activities examined at all levels of management
- Prepare audit reports and submit to the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners and also monitor for follow-up implementation
- Develop programmes to evaluate the quality of internal audit function it carries out
- Monitor, perform reviews on compliance awareness towards policies and prevailing rules and regulations
- Train, communicate and update compliance policies related and regulatory to respective staff
- Prepare compliance reports comprehensively and in a timely manner
- Handle investment compliance
To succeed in this Internal Audit AVP level role, you need to have good audit skills, coming from capital market industry, and have good communication skills in English, and holds a WMI license.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Investment Manager Representative (WMI) license
- Three or more years of experience in the capital market, especially in audit
- Excellent level of English (spoken and written)
- Ability to comply with the internal audit code of ethics
This firm needs no introduction in the capital market industry.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this Internal Audit AVP role is right for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.