Associate Director - Corporate Ratings
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 28000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world leading ratings company is recruiting an Associate Director - Corporate Ratings in Jakarta to lead the business into its next phase.
About the Associate Director - Corporate Ratings Role:
As an Associate Director - Corporate Ratings, you will assist the Director in rating mandates and support other analysts on rating exercises in the Jakarta office.
- Conduct regular issuer/sector/market research for the purpose of analysis, compiling of reports and committee packages
- Publish external research (including issuer reports, special sector reports, presentations)
- Maintain files in accordance with internal policies
- External outreach (including analytic meetings, investor)
- Actively participate in ratings committee and other internal analytic discussions
- Financial data entry and maintain up-to-date database/systems
- Ad hoc tasks
To succeed in this Associate Director - Corporate Ratings role, you should be results-driven with good communication skills.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
- At least five years' similar working experience in the financial services industry
- Multinational experience is an advantage
- Deep knowledge and understanding of fixed income
- Good presentation skills
- Proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to communicate well with internal and external constituents (bankers, investors, and regulators)
- Demonstrate a broad minded and forward thinking analytical nature, with international perspective in relation to credit matters
You will join a company whose expertise has given them good reputation in the field. As the appetite for the fixed income investment grows, this company will help you to accelerate your career even further.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Associate Director - Corporate Ratings is the role for you.
Apply now to learn more about this new opportunity.