Senior Equity Portfolio Manager
Consultant Ricky Chandra
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Equity Portfolio Manager job has just become available at a world-leading financial services firm in Jakarta.
About the Senior Equity Portfolio Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Equity, you will manage discretionary and open-ended portfolios and participate actively in portfolio reviews and other client engagements.
- Communicate market views and portfolio strategies, conduct portfolio reviews through one-on-one meetings and publications, and managing portfolios of multi-asset class mandates
- Define stock recommendations and build portfolio model in order to maximise returns as compared to benchmarks and take into account the allowed tracking error
- Contribute to upgrading investment processes from research, portfolio constructions and risk budgeting
- Follow up and interpret performance of equity portfolio model
- Communicate confidently and regularly in portfolio review meetings with clients, which include both equity and multi-asset mandates
- Write regular client reports, provide analysis on portfolio performance and participate in regular presentations to the front office
- Participate in mandate pitches including equity and multi-asset mandates to prospective clients
- Participate and contribute to process improvement projects
To be successful in this Senior Equity Portfolio Manager role, you should have strong working knowledge in managing equity portfolios and international asset management practices.
- At least five years' experience in managing an Indonesian equity portfolio
- Experience working in asset management with an AUM of more than 5 Trillion IDR
- Knowledge of the international asset management, business and financial services industries
- WMI licence, FRM / CFA charter is an advantage
- Superb communication and presentation skills in English
- Consistent positive performance/beat the index within the last three years as a portfolio manager
This world-class asset management firm is well-known in Indonesia's financial services industry. They provide equal opportunities to employees and reward accordingly.
If you have a positive track record as a Senior Equity Portfolio Manager, this role is for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this opportunity.