Consultant Suvianto Wangdra
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An outstanding securities firm is seeking a high-calibre Equity Research Analyst in Jakarta to take on an important job in the firm.
About the Equity Analyst Role:
In this business critical role, you will gather and assess data related to securities including stocks, bonds, and exchange-traded funds. The Equity Analyst will use a variety of data-gathering and analysis tools and techniques which will include analysing financial reports and statements, and examining the market performance of similar companies. The Equity Analyst will be responsible for providing analysis and reports on the stock and bond performance and potential investment opportunities.
- Analyse financial data and public records of companies, and use results to determine the value of the company's stock and make predictions on the company's future financial performance
- Conduct primary research on assigned industries and/or companies in select industries
- Prepare regular written research reports summarising findings of analysis including estimates of expected current year-end business results
- Prepare recommendations and provide analysis for price target
- Communicate recommendations on the purchase, sale or holding securities to institutional clients
- Ensure compliance monitoring is in place, in accordance to regulatory standards
- Use initiative and independent judgement to analyse and proactively respond to internal and external client queries
To succeed in this Equity Analyst role, you will need to possess a strong understanding of fundamentals in the Construction & Property Sectors. You will also need to have the ability to work effectively with senior business development teams and the Head of Investment.
- One to five years' experience in equity research analysis with a minimum two years' experience in financial modelling and/or forecasting
- Strong network within financial services companies
- 100% positive track record
- WPPE required, CFA will be a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
If you are driven, determined and want to take a next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.