Associate Director - Corporate Ratings
Consultant Suvianto Wangdra
Date posted 19 January 2019 2019-01-192019-03-20 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 28000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A world leading ratings company is recruiting a Associate Director in Jakarta to lead the business in its next phase.
About the Associate Director - Corporate Ratings Analyst role:
As an Associate Director - Corporate Ratings Analyst, you will be assisting the Director in rating mandates and support other analysts on rating exercise in the Jakarta office.
- Conduct regular Issuer/Sector/Market Research for the purpose of analysis, compiling of reports and committee packages
- Publish external research (including issuer reports, special sector reports, presentations)
- Maintain files in accordance with internal policies
- External outreach (including analytic meetings, investor)
- Actively participate in ratings committee and other internal analytic discussions
- Financial data entry and maintain up-to-date database/systems
- Ad hoc tasks
To succeed in this Associate Director - Corporate Ratings Analyst role, you should be results-driven with good communication skills.
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
- At least five years' similar working experience in the financial services industry
- Multinational experience is an advantage
- Deep knowledge and understanding about the fixed income
- Good presentation skills
- Proactive and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to communicate well with internal and external constituents (bankers, investors, and regulators)
- Demonstrate a broad minded and forward thinking analytical nature, with international perspective in relation to credit matters
You will join a company whose expertise has given them good reputation in the field. As the appetite for the fixed income investment grows, this company will help you to accelerate your career even further.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.