Consultant Samuel Gotama
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-03-09 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Marketing Manager job based in Jakarta has just become available at a leading financial services company.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the marketing budget and ensuring it is in line with the business priorities in Indonesia. You will also execute both digital and offline campaigns and create the strategy to raise the presence of the company in the market.
- Work on the marketing strategy to create the effective campaigns (both digital and offline campaigns) to promote the investment products and the company to the market
- Liaise with the Business Development Team, Product Team and other functions both locally or in regional HQ to raise the presence among the distributors and public
- Create the marketing communication strategy and work closely with the media on increasing brand awareness
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure it is efficient and effective to achieve organisational goals; ensure all the marketing strategies are aligned with the company’s vision and mission
To succeed in this Marketing Manager role, you must have very strong networks with the media to liaise with them for marketing communications purposes. You should also have adequate experience managing marketing campaigns (in-house).
- At least five years' experience as a Marketing Manager, preferable from the financial service industry
- Well-rounded knowledge of marketing processes including digital is vital
- Public relations background with strong media network
- Proficient in English and good interpersonal skills
This asset management company needs no introduction. Their presence in Asia, especially in Indonesia, is very strong and they plan to grow bigger and stronger in 2019. With the total current AUM of approximately IDR 4 trillion, the company offers a promising career path for your future within a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a strong marketing individual and are ready to take your career to a whole new level, this Marketing Manager role will be a good fit for you.
Apply for this opportunity today.