Business Development Manager
Consultant Samuel Gotama
Date posted 27 August 2018 2018-08-272018-10-26 financial-services Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A multinational asset management company which has a proven successful track record in Asia is currently looking for a Business Development Manager (VP level). The group has involved in the investment industry for more than 20 years and currently they are maintaining more than US$ 50 million for the AUM. So if you believe in your skills in business development and eager to enhance your career in asset management, apply now.
About the Business Development Manager Role:
As the Business Development Manager, your main responsibilities is to define, execute and manage the distribution strategy for the intermediary banking channel for the group's mutual funds.
- Work on strategy to initiate and expand distribution of the fund offering across new and existing intermediaries and to develop, maintain and oversee sales programme with such intermediaries
- Act as a conduit into investment for clients, identify client needs and coordinate efforts to serve all intermediaries.
- Maintain and expand the existing relationships to ensure client satisfaction and retention
- Conduct sales/product training meetings for intermediaries and make presentations to existing or prospective clients
- Provide relevant and accurate management reporting for presentational purposes and as required by management
- Ensure all client and regulatory reporting are completed accurately and submitted in a timely manner
To succeed in this Business Development Manager role, you must have a very strong networks in financial institution to establish the network with new corporations and maintain the existing relationship with the current groups.
- Seven to ten years' experience working in business development field in asset management companies
- Well-rounded knowledge of wealth management products
- Extensive clients portfolio for the wealth management
- Understand about the reporting regulations in asset management field
- Proficient in English and strong leadership skills
This company needs no introduction and offer a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a strong business development person and ready to bring your career to the whole new level, please do not hesitate to apply for this job.