Head of Actuarial Reporting
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Meity Sinaga
Date posted 12 December 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/actuarial 2022-12-19 2023-02-10 insurance Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Head of Actuarial Reporting job has just become available at one of the most prominent insurance companies based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Actuarial Reporting Role:
Support the development and delivery of the corporate actuarial function in Indonesia, including the analysis and preparation of reports on the business and IFRS, and impact of new product or business initiatives.
- Be responsible for regulatory reporting including reserves, reinsurance assets and solvency reporting and explanations of movement
- Work with finance to deliver accurate and timely regulatory reporting
- Lead EEV, FSG and IFRS reporting including EEV analysis of movement, and IFRS source of earnings analysis
- Work with finance and regional actuarial and insurance teams to explain results, particularly on company financial KPIs
- Deal with external auditors for the audit of financial results
- Lead the actuarial contribution to the annual business plan and rebase process
- Propose, justify and defend annual assumption changes
- Provide management information and analysis to the heads of distribution channels and other senior management with a view to maintaining/improving portfolio profitability and experience
- Declare annual dividend
- Optimise capital and free surplus
To succeed in this Head of Actuarial Reporting role, you must have adequate professional experience and knowledge of the insurance industry.
- Qualified actuary with a minimum of 12 years' relevant experience
- FSAI, AIIS, or equivalent certifications
- Meticulous in the production, validation, presentation and communication of results
- Respectful of deadlines, discipline and process, yet flexible and pragmatic within a growing business
- Capable of working autonomously or with a team, and of balancing own initiative with advice from others
- Ability to navigate through complex problems and organisations to achieve results and deliver solutions
- Ability to communicate complex issues to non-experts
The successful Head of Actuarial Reporting will join a company whose expertise has made them one of the most desirable insurance companies in the world.
If you are an experienced Head of Actuarial Reporting looking to support an exciting opportunity could be for you.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 February 2023A Chief Executive Officer - Insurance job has become available at a large regional insurance business to be based in Indonesia. This is an exciting business with significant funding, looking to continue their impressive growth journey into digital insurance.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 February 2023An exciting Actuarial Lead for IFRS 17 job has just become available at one of the prominent life insurance companies based in Jakarta.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 January 2023An excellent IFRS17 Lead job has just become available at an international life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 January 2023Robert Walters is delighted to be partnering with a large regional insurance business in their recruiting of a new Chief Executive Officer job to be based in Indonesia. This is an exiting business with significant funding, looking to continue their impressive growth journey into digital insurance.
Salary: competitiveLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 January 2023An excellent VP Investment job has just become available at an international life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.