Lead Pricing Actuary
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Meity Sinaga
Date posted 26 August 2022other-islands banking-financial-services/actuarial 2022-08-30 2022-10-25 insurance Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Lead Pricing Actuary job has just become available at one of the most prominent life insurance companies based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Lead Pricing Actuary Role:
This role is extremely visible within the company. The team is designed to improve pricing and underwriting practices across the insurer.
- Perform initial profitability and risk assessment for any product idea
- Ensure that the pricing supports key financial KPIs: NBP margin, OFSG, persistency, expense and claims variances
- Derivation of the pricing assumptions used along with the justifications
- Manage, provide guidance and assistance in preparation of spreadsheet and prophet model for pricing and profit testing purpose
- Ensure that all the internal process and regulations are followed in product pricing including completion of all required documentation
- Manage, provide guidance and assistance to complete the product submission document or addendum with comprehensive financial result
- Engage with OJK on pricing and reinsurance related issues
- Work closely with related departments for preparing quotation, product specification, product system, marketing materials, etc.
- UAT for new or enhancement products
- Assist in system maintenance
- Review and sign-off for final product specifications
- Answering queries related to technical issues on products
- Communication of requirements to reinsurers and rate negotiation
- Prepare reinsurance selection document that including comparison of rates, benefit and conditions among some reinsurers
- Assist in coordinating signing of reinsurance treaties or addendum
- Regular reporting for reinsurance exposure
- Yearly review of retention limits
- Ensure development of the pricing team, in line with the career interest and opportunity
To succeed in the Lead Pricing Actuary job, you will need to be an expert in actuarial for life insurance.
- More than six years of actuarial experience in a life insurance company, preferably in a multinational company setup
- Qualification from either overseas (ASA, AIA) or local (ASAI)
- Strong technical knowledge in insurance
- Experience in leading team
- Familiarity with Bancassurance products
- Graduate from reputable university, preferably UI, ITB, and UGM
This prominent Life Insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the most prominent insurance company in the world.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this Lead Pricing Actuary role role is for you. Excellent career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR60,000,000 - IDR65,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 30 August 2022An exciting regional Board of Commissioner job has just become available at one of the prominent banks based in Jakarta.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting AVP Relationship Manager for Corporate Banking job has just become available at one of the most prominent regional banks based in Jakarta.