Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Sharleen Widjaya
Date posted 23 May 2022jakarta banking-financial-services/actuarial 2022-05-26 2022-07-22 insurance Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Actuarial Manager job has just become available at an international life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Actuarial Manager (IFRS17) Role:
In the business critical role, you will support the IFRS17 Pilot Solution Implementation Lead in ensuring the outcomes of the IFRS17 programme are enabled through the design of solutions.
- Design Prophet actuarial system CSM (contractual service model)
- Produce technical specifications for Prophet actuarial system enhancements required to enable IFRS17 compliance
- Develop financial impact assessment on IFRS17 implementation
- Update and implement actuary process maps, RACI matrix, controls and reconciliation
- Perform testing and parallel run on model and Prophet
To succeed in this Actuarial Manager (IFRS17) job, you must be proficient in English and have solid experience in technical actuarial skills from an insurance company.
- Minimum or a bachelor's degree
- Minimum of three years' experience from a Big 4 (financial services) firm or life insurance company
- Exposure to Asuransi actuarial change management
- Demonstrated interest in IFRS17, Solvency II knowledge is beneficial
- Knowledge of Prophet actuarial system modelling
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is the prominent player in Indonesia. The industry is challenging, but if you are confident and have can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent Actuarial Manager (IFRS17) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.