Consultant Glorya Marie
Date posted 14 February 2017
One of top insurance firms in the global market is on the search for a Chief Actuary to join them in an exciting time of growth and expansion. Please note tha this role will be based in Manila, Philippines.
About the Chief Actuary Role:
As the Chief Actuary, you will be part of the leadership team to develop the strategy through the provision of superior information, advice and guidance to the Chief Finance Officer.
- Responsible for the preparation of risk capital including model development and enhancements
- Responsible for all actuarial reporting to the Group
- Determine and locally approve products, assumptions, pricing/valuation methodology
- Support the CFO and management in making decision on value driven tasks (i.e. compensation, project valuation and monitoring, etc.)
- Complete trend and loss ratio analyses
- Closely monitor and be proactive in minimising financial risks
To succeed in this role, you will need solid actuarial experience in the life insurance business.
- Fellow, qualified actuary with more than 10 years' experience
- Strong valuation and pricing background
- Demonstrated life insurance experience
- Able to influence key stakeholders within cross-functional projects
- Experience in leading process improvements
The successful Chief Actuary will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a top talent looking for the next challenge and is set to make a difference, this is a role for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Kindly note that this vacancy is handled by Joycelyn Corpuz, Consultant from Robert Walters Philippines and all applications should be sent to her directly at email@example.com