Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-26 2019-10-25 medical-and-nursing Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Finance Manager job has just arisen in a multinational medical company in Jakarta.
About the Finance Manager Role:
As the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for handling end-to-end accounting finance and leading a team in this medical company.
• Month-end closing of the books and timely deliverables of requirements
• Ensure compliance with GAAP and group accounting standards
• Review balance sheet accounts reconciliations
• Prepare variance analysis against budget and prior years by product line and also legal entity as a whole
• Manage treasury functions including accounts payable and cash flow forecast
• Manage external auditors and statutory reporting requirements
• Additional related responsibilities as required based on the evolving needs of the department and company
• Strong technical accounting background and knowledge of international accounting standards
• Team player with strong communication and supervisory experience in managing staff
• Hands-on, proactive, analytical and possess the ability to understand business processes and integrate with accounting and control functions
• Good presentation and report writing skills
• Proficient in all major Microsoft applications; prior experience in Sun, Oracle and/or Cognos is an advantage
• Self-motivated individual who likes challenges and can work well with others in a diversified environment
• Ability to prioritise and manage tight deadlines
• Must be a team player and able to work independently
• Attention to detail. Willing to work through and solve business problems
• Good interpersonal skills to work with the other departments
• Have an interest in achieving success and focused around efficiency and automation where possible
• Proven track record of managing and developing teams
• Experience with accounting and treasury process reviews
• At least five years of finance and accounting relevant work experience with a strong background in financial accounting, financial reporting and analysis
• Prior relevant work experience with MNCs with a few years in Big 4 firm when starting career
This international company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a newly established international company, this Finance Manager role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.