Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 engineering Lampung ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding multinational company in the renewable energy business is looking for a talented Electrical Engineer. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for the management and operations of the biogas plant, based in Lampung, Indonesia.
About the Electrical Engineer Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Electrical Engineer will play a key role in the power plant operations and continued development and success.
- Fully in charge of all electrical systems including LV, transformer room, electrical and instrumentation installation
- Operation of the manual and auto LV/HT Switching (up to 33 kVV) and coordinating the grid synchronising requirements with PLN
- Provide field operations and maintenance support to the plant head
- Supervise operations/maintenance team and contractors related to plant electrical equipment
- Monitor and inspect equipment, computer terminals, switches, valves, gauges, alarms, safety devices, and meters to detect leaks or malfunctions and to ensure the equipment is operating in good condition
- Troubleshoot, repair and maintenance of all equipment and electrical instruments within internal capabilities
- Adhere to installation guidelines and industry best practices to deliver quality field operation
- Order replacement parts, communicate, direct, and manage contractors on maintenance, repairing tasks or spares inventory
- Conduct technical and safety training to operators and technicians
- Assist the Plant Head in the overall day-to-day responsibilities of the plant including but not limited to preparing daily and weekly plant performance reports
- Lead Safety Officer onsite and assist the Plant Head in the development of safety documentation
- Manage sustainability and HSE practices
- Carry out any task that is required by the Plant Head
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of power plant operations.
- Degree from a leading Indonesian university
- More than two years' experience in operating a small power plant (preferably a renewable energy facility)
- Required languages: Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and written)
- Trained in competency requirements in electricity, safety and environmental industries
The successful Electrical Engineer will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Electrical Engineer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.