Call Centre Manager
Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Haris Marata
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 retail Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 20000000 20000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding e-commerce company is looking for a driven Call Centre Manager in Jakarta to take a on a newly-created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all call centre related functions.
About the Call Centre Manager Role:
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will lead all sales activities and manage a team in Jakarta. As the Call Centre Manager, you will make sure an optimal consolidation with other functions of the business in optimising output to get the culture of consistency, continuous improvement and teamwork with a drive to over deliver.
- Monitor activities and live systems and deploy resources to make maximum use of staff and technical resources, exceeding the sales KPIs set by embedding a strong sales culture where everyone understands their productivity goals and work to achieve and exceed them
- Hire, train, manage, organise, control and supervise staff, directing and controlling all areas under their supervision, coaching and supporting the call centre staff, assessing and recording their performance, and support them in their personal growth path
- Lead the call centre process compliance and improvement initiatives, developing and maintaining formal training programmes, ensuring consistency, compliance and increased productivity, managing and improving processes, work instructions and tooling, organising and supervising improvement projects, and contributing ideas for further improvement of the organisation
- Lead the effort and fully contribute in the coordination of major/severe incidents, ensuring that everyone is engaged in collaborative communications and contribution to resolve the incident and shorten the disruption to the business
- Responsible for proactive user communication to the management and sales, ensuring that a sense of urgency and high-performance is maintained throughout the business
- Leverage best practices and process frameworks to drive continual process improvement in processes, staying abreast of trends in management, operations, technologies, sourcing, policies, procedures and other external changes that could have a positive impact on the business
To succeed in the Call Centre Manager role, you will need to have a strong background in outbound sales and/or operations within a start-up environment, and promote and support standardisation and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing or other relevant field
- Over three years' experience in a call or operational centre, with one year of experience in a supervisory role
- Proven experience in working with call centre technology to support the monitoring of live systems
- Detailed knowledge of the theory and operational aspects of the processes used within an outbound sales function
- Service delivery experience and experience in the delivery of enterprise services to multiple users across multiple regions is an added advantage
- Experience in working within a start-up/multinational environment is a plus
The successful call centre manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment at their office in Jakarta.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader ready to take the next step in your career, this Call Centre Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.