Head of Tax
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large and established pharmaceutical company is looking for a Head of Tax to lead the tax department and oversee all aspects related to tax.
About Head of Tax Role:
In this business critical role, you will report to the CFO and be responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly tax compliance, tax planning, and tax risk management processes in the country, in line with the group policy. Additionally, you will ensure compliance with local and international tax laws and regulations.
- Act as subject matter tax expert and coordinate any potential tax risks and issues in the country
- Ensure that the business follows local and international tax laws and regulations
- Identify tax planning opportunities and risks and propose robust measures to mitigate tax risks and penalty
- Provide recommendation and input to various business stakeholders, including during project risk reviews, country initiatives, etc.
- Liaise with tax authorities in negotiations and dealings locally regarding tax policy matters
- Manage tax audits and liaise with tax personnel and authorities, as well as advise on progress during tax audits
- Review transfer pricing documentation and work with the regional tax team
- Candidates with a degree in Taxation or Accounting or Fiscal Administration preferred
- Minimum eight years of experience in tax role or tax management or tax consulting
- Initial Big 4 training is essential
- In-depth understanding in corporate tax, tax compliance, indirect tax, transfer pricing, bonded-zone regulation and cross-border tax issues
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and experience in SAP is an added advantage
- Knowledge of transfer pricing and international taxation regulations is a plus
- Strong prior experience in tax audit, starting from review report, dispute resolutions and settlements
- Ability to manage relationship with tax authorities
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadline and have a good ability to work in team environment
- Good attention to detail, good time management and organisation skills
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must; solid communication and writing skills
This growing pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise, with great clients and reputation for equal opportunities for their employees. The culture is demanding and fast-paced, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards can be significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. Take your career forward with this exciting Head of Tax role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.