Internal Audit Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Abigail Naibaho
Date posted 12 July 2022jakarta accountancy-finance/internal-auditor 2022-07-14 2022-09-10 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Internal Audit Manager job has become available at an established manufacturing and production company based in Jakarta. You should have five or more years of experience in internal audit within the industry. In this job, you will be responsible for all internal audit matters for the company.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the Internal Audit Manager. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Perform various audit engagement and/or consulting service projects independently, and as a team member
- Establish and/or participate in the audit/consulting project objectives and scope determination
- Collect and analyse complex financial/non-financial data, draw logical conclusion based on those activities
- Communicate issues noted during the projects to other team members
- Write audit reports/other consulting communicating reports in a proper manner
- Promote the quality of project deliverables
- Facilitate effective communication and coordination between internal audit department with clients, amongst departments within client management
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery in audit and/or consulting projects
- Promote internal audit activities to the company
- Comply with professional standards, internal audit department policies, and other related company policies
- Provide input on the enhancement of audit methodology, workflow, and tools
- Work and assist with global audit as well as external auditors
- Report to the Internal Audit Manager on the audit/consulting project status performed on a periodic basis
To succeed in this Internal Audit Manager role, you must possess good communication and strong business partnering skills.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in as an auditor, preferably from a manufacturing company
- Extensive knowledge of auditing methodology and report writing
- Understands common business workflow processes to identify key controls and risks
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent in managing yourself, creating customer value and achieving result as an individual and team player
- Good command of English, spoken and written (reporting)
- Familiarity with SAP programme is an advantage
- Able to travel for the audit process
This manufacturing and production company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a local large manufacturing company, this role is for you. Great career opportunities await in this excellent Internal Audit Manager role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 03 August 2022A Corporate Finance Strategist job has become available at a manufacturing and production company based in Jakarta. You should have five or more years of strategic finance, corporate finance, consulting, or investment banking experience within the industry.
Salary: IDR35,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 June 2022A GM Finance Accounting Tax (Food Retail) job has become available at a well-known retail company based in Jakarta. You should have five or more years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry.
Salary: IDR30,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per monthLocation: JakartaDate posted: 29 July 2022Our client is an established new media and internet company based in Jakarta. They are currently looking for Finance Manager to join their existing team; the ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in finance within the industry. In this job you will be responsible for all finance matters for the company.
Salary: IDR30,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 July 2022An established mining company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst (Contract Based) job. The ideal candidate must have three to five years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry. In this job, you will be responsible for all commercial finance matters for the company along with budgeting, reporting and cost controlling.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 19 July 2022An Accounting Manager job has become available at a multinational retail company based in Jakarta. You should have at least five years of experience in budgeting and reporting knowledge within the industry.