Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management
Salary IDR50,000,000 - IDR80,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 telecommunications Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large local telecommunications business is looking for a Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management to support their established business unit in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for all audit activity in operational audit and risk management matters for the group along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the CFO. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a local conglomerate company.
- Plan and execute the annual audit risk assessment
- Develop audit work plan process, specifically to the low to high risk assessment audit scope area
- Define potential risk in the company’s business process
- Perform various audit engagement and/or consulting service projects independently, as well as a team member
- Establish and/or participate in the audit/consulting project objectives and scope determination
- Collect and analyse complex financial/non-financial data, draw logical conclusion based on that activities
- Develop and comply with project budgets and timelines
- Communicate with other team members on the issues noted during the projects
- Write audit reports/other consulting communications reports a in proper manner
- Promote the quality of project deliverables
- Facilitate effective communication and coordination between internal audit department with clients, amongst departments within client management
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery in audit and/or consulting projects
- Participate in promoting internal audit’s activity to the company
- Comply with professional standards, internal audit department policies, and other related company policies
- Provide input on the enhancement of audit methodology, workflow and tools
The successful candidate must possess good communication skills and strong business partnering.
- University graduate in accounting
- Minimum of three years' experience as an auditor, preferably from a public accounting firm
- Minimum of seven years' experience as an internal auditor within corporate function
- Extensive knowledge of auditing methodology and report writing
- Understanding of common business workflow processes to identify key controls and risks
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent in managing yourself, creating customer value and achieving results as an individual and team player
- Good command of English, spoken and written (reporting)
This large local telecommunications company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a local large telecommunications company, this Head of Internal Audit and Risk Management role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.