GM Internal Audit
Salary IDR70,000,000 - IDR90,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 14 July 20192019-07-14 2019-09-12 automotive Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large local automotive business is looking for a GM Internal Audit to support their established business unit in Jakarta. In this job you will be responsible for all audit activity in operational and system management matters for the holding company and its subsidiaries along with other ad hoc issues.
About the GM Internal Audit Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly to the CEO. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a local conglomerate.
- Plan and execute the annual audit risk assessment
- Develop audit work plan processes, specifically to the low to high risk assessment audit scope area
- Define potential risk in the company’s business process
- Perform various of audit engagement and/or consulting service projects independently, as well as a team member
- Establish and/or participate in the audit/consulting project objectives and scope determination
- Collect and analyse complex financial/ non-financial data, draw logical conclusion based on that activities
- Develop and comply with project budget and timeline
- Communicate with other team members for the issues noted during the projects
- Write audit reports/other consulting communicating reports in a proper manner
- Promote the quality of project deliverables
- Facilitate effective communication and coordination between internal audit department with clients, amongst departments within client management
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of the delivery in audit and/or consulting projects
- Participate to promote internal audit activities to the company
- Comply with professional standards, internal audit department policy, and other related company’s policies
- Provide input on the enhancement of audit methodology, workflow and tools
A successful candidate must possess good communication skill and strong business partnering.
- University graduate in accounting
- Minimum three years' experience as an auditor, preferably from a public accounting firm
- Minimum seven years' experience as an internal auditor within corporate function
- Extensive knowledge of auditing methodology and report writing
- Understand common business work flow processes to identify key controls and risk
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent in managing yourself, creating customer value and achieving results as an individual, and team player
- Good command of English, spoken and written (reporting)
This local large automotive company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining a local large manufacturing company, this GM Internal Audit role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.