Vice President Internal Audit (Greater China liason)
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 accountancy Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A large scale property developer company is looking for a Vice President Internal Audit to be based in Jakarta to lead audit process and oversees the compliance and risk function of the organisation. The job will contribute to the overall success of the organisation by effectively managing all good corporate governance for the organisation.
About the Vice President Internal Audit role:
As Vice President Internal Audit for the property developer sector, you will report to Global HQ and have a dotted line reporting to CFO in Jakarta You will perform a wide range of duties including ensuring the improvementof business profitability, automated system implementation, as well as set assurance and risk management guidelines for the business.
- Develop and strategies risk-based annual audit plans detailing scope, nature and timing of audit activities
- Comply with investigation guidelines, regulatory requirements and directives issued by enforcement authorities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with senior management, board of directors and audit committee
- Provide advisory on matters pertaining to internal control, corporate governance and risk management
- Presentation to audit committee on audit reports and updates and on the management corrective actions
To succeed in this Vice President Internal Audit position, you will need to have at least 15 years’ relevant experience in the property development industry with the ability to work effectively, independently and cooperatively with stakeholders at various levels.
- CIA, MICPA, ACCA, CIMA and/or any other professional qualifications of a recognised accounting or internal auditing body
- At least five years’ working experience in a managerial position in the property developer industry
- Proven track records of excellent stakeholder management, leadership and communication skills
This company is rapidly expanding and recognised as a key player in the property development industry. The firm also offers opportunities for international career progression.
If you have a successful track record in building an internal control team and have previous experience from a relevant industry sector, this job is for you.
Don't wait, apply today!