Vice President Internal Audit (Greater China liason)
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 accountancy Jakarta ID IDR 120000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A large scale property developer company is looking for Vice President Internal Audit to be based in Jakarta to lead audit process and oversees the compliance and risk function of the organisation. The role will contribute to the overall success of the organisation by effectively managing all good corporate governance for the organisation.
About the Vice President Internal Audit role:
As Vice President Internal Audit for the property developer sector, the roles will report to Global HQ and dotted line to CFO in Jakarta The Vice President Internal Audit performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following: Improvement of business profitability, automated system implementation, set assurance and risk management guidelines to the business
- Develop and strategies risk-based annual audit plans detailing scope, nature and timing of audit activities
- Comply with investigation guidelines, regulatory requirements and directives issued by enforcement authorities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with senior management, board of directors and audit committee
- Provide advisory on matters pertaining to internal control, corporate governance and risk management
- Presentation to audit committee on audit reports and updates and on the management corrective actions.
To succeed in this Vice President Internal Audit position, you will need to have at least 15 years’ relevant experience in property developer side with the ability to work effectively, independently and cooperatively with stakeholders at various levels.
- CIA, MICPA, ACCA, CIMA and/or any other professional qualifications of a recognised accounting or internal auditing body
- At least 5 years’ working experience in a managerial position in the property developer industry
- Proven track records of excellent stakeholder management, leadership and communication skills
The company has set its goal to become the market leader in property developer business. With its office based in South Jakarta, our client has strong commitment in investing in this emerging market.
If you have a successful track record in building internal control team and has previous experience from relevant industry sector, the opportunity offers a chance for international career progression.
Don't wait, apply today!